how to participate
- Select a month to host the campaign. Many churches participate in January in conjunction with Sanctity of Human Life Sunday, but any weekend of the year is available.
- Designate a member(s) as the Bottles For Life Coordinator.
- Contact the Center to schedule your campaign and order your supplies. Amnion will provide the baby bottles, promotional materials, and return tags.
- Distribute the bottles on the allocated date.
- Allow 3-5 weeks after bottle distribution for collection of the bottles (filled with cash, checks, or coins).
- Contact Amnion when the bottles are ready for pick up or they may be brought to the Center.
- Thank the congregation for their support and announce the total funds raised.
The Bottles For Life Campaign is a unique and easy way to involve members of your congregation to help support Amnion’s ministry by filling a baby bottle with cash, checks, or coins. Many churches participate in January in conjunction with Sanctity of Human Life Sunday, but any weekend of the year is available.